Program Opportunities in France
5 month intense training and 3 month internship program in French culinary arts. (English or French session)
A 2 month training and 1 month internship program in French Bakery Arts
4 weeks to 3 months certificate programs with French cooking and French Wines lessons including French language lessons. 4 months internships in luxury hotels or restaurants in France (taught in English with min 1 year French language prerequisite)
- The American Business School in Paris - Semester program in Paris, France
- The curriculum provides students with all the knowledge required to develop and manage a business. As an American business school, it integrates the best of the American and the European system in terms of higher education, and attracts students from all over the world. The American Business School of Paris trains its students to become business leaders, who think internationally, take initiatives and can work on multicultural teams.
- CIEE Business & Culture – in Toulouse, France
Take courses in business, economics, art and art history, international affairs, and culture, and take French language courses designed by CIEE to help you integrate and communicate with professors, peers, and homestay families. Study abroad in Toulouse and you will also: Study at France’s top-ranked undergraduate business school and one of the oldest public universities in the world. Enjoy a varied co-curricular program that includes a study trip to Paris as well visits to local companies and activities in and around the vibrant university town of Toulouse
Learn French fast! Full immersion Intensive French Language programs in Paris. Courses from 1 to 36 weeks for students 17 years of age and over offered year round. All levels from beginner to advanced. College credit available. Choose your own starting date and program length.
- University of Toledo, Study Abroad Program in Pau, France
- Students at the University of Toledo can spend a semester or year studying abroad in with one of the many programs offered by USAC.
- Bowling Green State University – Tours, France
- Students at the University of Bowling Green can spend a semester of year studying abroad in Tours, France.
- ELI-Experiential Learning International - France: Study/Intern in Paris
- This is a three fold program beginning with thorough training in French culture, business and language studies. Continuing into a field based internship where well-prepared students participate with working team of French professionals in their chosen field, and culminating in a research project carried out with the help of a research adviser. This program is for students that have a strong command of the French language and proven academic record. Many fields of interest.
Links for Study abroad in France.
College Credit & Financial Aid
Check with your college advisor for college credit and financial aid opportunities.
Study Abroad Ratings by Country