Brigitte Odenthal and her team have produced a fine example of Franco-American kitchen savvy. The attractive 111 page volume is bilinqual throughout and includes detailed references. The student of French, who may struggle with terms in a French recipe, will find enlightenment here.
Looking for Christmas gifts? This might be a bright idea!
Copies are $18.95 at the Center, and are offered here (on the Home page), shipped to you for a small shipping and handling fee.
If you would like to pick up copies at the Center, Brigitte will be there at these times:
- Saturday, November 21 - 10am to 11am
- Saturday, November 21 - 3pm to 4pm
- Monday, November 22 - 12pm to 1pm
- Monday, Novmeber 29 - 12pm to 1pm
- Saturday, December 5 - 1pm to 4pm
- Sunday, December 6 - 2pm to 4pm (during Children's Christmas Party)